Thank you Chip of Virginia Through My Lens for my first Blog Award today, the Stylish Blogger Award. I’m know I’m in good company with you my friend.
Okay, this is how the award works:
Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Hmm 7 things about myself huh?
1. I have a lead foot..it’s hard for me to slow down even when I’m NOT in a hurry because I’m so used to BEING in a hurry.
2. My middle name is Lee. I was named after my grandmother who’s name was Annie Lee. I could have been Kimberly Ann but nooooo my mother chose Kimberly Lee. lol
3. I go barefoot…a LOT. All 4 Seasons..I’m not picky.
4. My heart belongs in the mountains and I live on the *flat* side of Tennessee. *sigh*
5. I’m the baby of the family. My sister was 14 when I was born and my brother was 19 and about to get married. Needless to say I had an invisible friend as a playmate.
6. I have a passion for pelicans. Yes the bird. I fell in love with them on our first trip to the beach in 2005. I have a whole shelf on the bookcase in the den just for lighthouses and pelicans.
7. I lost my Dad when I was 19 from a heart attack. I can tell you exactly what I was doing the moment I found out and replay everything in my head like it was yesterday. It was a day I will never forget, but wish I could.
Now for those 15 great bloggers.. I realize not all bloggers participate in awards as they can become overwhelming after awhile. Please don’t feel like you have to participate. Sometimes it’s enough to be recognized.